Monday, January 16, 2012

January 16, 2012

I begin today by thanking the Angels who answered my prayers about a private matter. I was very worried and you Angels came. Thank you.

I close my eyes and try to imagine the distance between me and God. I realize I feel the touch of God very close and there really are no distance. God is in the air and the Love of God is everywhere. Still my heart hurts and my soul is longing. I feel a distance.

I dive into this feeling of distance and want to know what is keeping me from feeling Gods Love? Why am I holding back? My mind is struggling with questions with no answers and uses this to convince me god doesn't exist and that my search is fruitless and without ending.

I want to change from my mind's searching for proofs to the knowing of my heart. I do this best by recognizing that my mind is a part of me also which is on my side but really afraid of giving up power. I don't wanna fight, this is not a game and there are no winners or loosers.

So I want to say: I love every part of me. God created my soul and I want every part of me to be in service of my soul.

So it is.

LVOE ALWAYS,
Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment