Saturday, April 14, 2012

April 14, 2012

I haven't been writing for a long time on this blog. Today I feel it is the time to tell you the good news. And to close the blog and write here nomore.

I found God.

What exactly did I do to make this happen, you might ask. It began with a sincere and heartfelt longing, and the flame keeps burning because of the longing for more of God's Divine Love. It is Love without end. It will never let you down. When you first find it it will never disappear.

And how do I know? It is not something I can easily explain. Is it because I have no fear? Is it because I wake up happy everyday? Is it because I feel so grateful for being alive, for the world outside? It is all that and so much more.

God exists. Don't try to understand it, because you cannot. God connects through your soul not through your mind.

It is a journey. Your journey. Noone can do it for you and you need noone and no thing. It is between you and God. It is a personal relationship. It is nice to know, that if it is a true felt desire, you will feel God one day. I know that because it happened to me. And remember I never believed in any God. But you were made to find God and of course you have everything you need right at hand.

On a more practical level, it was really important for me to write. Writing plays a very important part in my connection. It started with prayer and during these last months writing became my prayer. But that will of course be different for you.  Because we are all different and you must make the effort to find your own mysterious way. Make it a fun and loving journey.

Prayer is very important. Ask and you shall receive. If prayer is difficult for you as it was for me, do it anyway. It will stir up a lot of emotions and you can ask God for help with these emotions. If there is resistance, talk to God about it. Be honest. Tell God, you don't believe, that you don't trust. God doesn't judge you. God listens to everything you have to say. All the ugly stuff as well. All the things you cannot tell any human being. Tell that to God.

God loves you. If you feel it is hard to experience His / Her love, there could be millions of reasons for that. Ask God about it, talk to God about it. He is there for you. Don't give up.

You are a child of God.

LOVE ALWAYS,
Connie





2 comments:

  1. I read your whole blog tonight Connie, start to finish.
    It is still like reading about myself. I'm really glad you got to where you can feel God's love in your soul. I hope I get there too. When I am really honest with myself and God it makes me cry too. I expected it would all be bliss, but i think there is crying involved. It's a shock when one comes to know how little love one had for oneself. Developing a relationship with God is so essential for one's soul. thank you for your blog, much love, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear Mary, I feel you so much. Your longing. I just know you will get there. God feels you. Our way to God has its ups and downs. I often cry. Tears are diamonds from our soul. They realease and takes us closer to God. At the moment it is hard for me to feel God, but just as I write this, I feel this tender warmth in my chest, and I know God is with me. I haven't experienced much bliss, but I have cried a lot and still do. We are all different, your way to God is your way. It works mysteriously, and know you are on track. Love always from a friend, Connie

    ReplyDelete