Friday, November 11, 2011

Day Three

November 6, 2011

I had a wonderful trip into the woods yesterday, and I got this idea, that I felt quite excited about: To create a blog about my Great Experiment and my journet to God. An honest description of my life and how my decision of tryin this experiment will unfold. You see, God, I have great expectations and I am convinced I will feel Your Divine Love within the next three weeks.

You know my desire for Your Love is my first priority at the moment. I have dedicated my heart and soul to this.

At the same time - and that is not in contrast with this desire - I will develop my way of loving All That Is. I have this feeling that it is of great importance for me to really LOVE. By LOVE I mean the deepest feeling, with no attachments and conditions. I cannot explain why this is so important, but the feeling inside me of "error" when I do not Love is urging me to find all those times where there are not Love.

You know that it happens many, many times each day. That I am far from perfect in this way. But then, You also know that Earth is a difficult place to live. We humans are not very loving and often I really feel I just want to be by myself. When I am with humans I often get sad and frustrated. Which only reminds me of all those places inside myself where there is a lack of Love.

I have been judging a lot. Myself and others - and that is not loving. There are many, many ways in which I am not loving.

These are the ways I will try to walk. When there is judgment, fear or anything that is not Love, I will search inside myself. I will always try to act in the most loving way I am capable of in that very moment.

I know I will often fail. But it is my desire to walk the Path of Love. With you help and Your Divine Love it might be possible.

I will take small steps. I will be gentle with myself. I will forgive myself when I am not loving, knowing my intentions are honest. I will be responsible for my feelings and actions. I will always try to be aware of my contribution to an unloving situation.

That is my Promise. Now I ask for Your Divine Love to help me fulfill my Promise.

Love Always,
Your Child Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment