Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day Seven

November 11, 2011 (11.11.11)

A special day - a special number.

I have been prompted for quite some time now, and especially within the last months, where there have been so many of these significant numbers, so many that it made me smile! Not just once or twice a day but many! Thank you!

I am not sure whether this day is a very special day. Many consider it so, so this will of course make it a special day in itself. But I feel certain that being prompted is messages from loving, funny Angels. It is a call.

Being a loving human is important to me. Everyday I try to be as loving as I can. And everyday there are many situations where I fail. I used to feel very angry with myself when I was not loving, I judged myself a lot about that. Until I realized that being angry and jugdmental about myself wasn't really loving. Judging myself about my imperfections would not make them disappear. Instead accepting my imperfections would be helpful. After all, I am human, living on Planet Earth, experiencing and learning.

Accepting my imperfections and taking responsibility is what I am doing now. Well, trying to do...

Everytime when there is not love, it is a reminder of some wound inside. Something that rises out of fear. A sign that love has been replaced with no-love. I could pray for Gods love to enter that wound...

Self responsibility is to be willing to accept my contribution to the non-loving situation. To try to be honest with myself about it.

Besides being honest I try to open my heart and soul and ask God for help. Ask God for help to be able to feel His love so that I am able to love myself more and thereby being able to love all that is.

LOVE ALWAYS,
Connie





No comments:

Post a Comment